Problemattic has three revenue sources:
- Management fee on deposits
- Bounty payouts on successful bounty completions
- Sponsorships cover the costs of in-person events. Any overage is treated as income to the company and either put towards bounty or kept as retained earnings.
- Problemattic takes a 3% management fee on all funds deposited to the platform. Additionally Stripe (our payment processor) charges a 3% discount rate so if you load $100 into your account you’ll see $94 of spendable USD in your trading balance. For larger funds transfers contact us transfers -at- problemattic.app for wires, ACH and alternate funding methods to avoid the Stripe fees.
- Project owners allocate between 2-15% stake in their project to Problemattic when they submit it for proposal. Problemattic is treated as any other token holder and receives its portion of a successfully fulfilled bounty alongside the project’s other token holders.
This revenue model ensures alignment of stakeholder incentives and enables Problemattic to sustain and grow its operation.