Introductions: tell us about yourself

• What is your name? - Elena Domenicucci
  • Where are you from and where do you live now? - Lisbon, PT
  • What do you do professionally? research, innovation, production
  • What types of causes do you value most? - AI ethics, people empowerment
  • What brings you here and what do you hope to get by being involved in this project? I’m curious about this platform and I am interested in meeting professionals with purpose-driven visions.

@Elena great to have you here but same feedback as Naim: can you use the response template that everyone else used above? Easiest to do the “quote” tool on each question or just copy/paste and answer that way. I promise there’s logic for why I have everyone go through the same onboarding process. Looking forward to meeting you tomorrow.

My name is Sean Ormiston.

I’m from NYC, and I live in Lisbon.

I am a frontend web developer for a Shopify agency; I build e-commerce websites and software solutions for merchants to manage them. I also continuously learn to improve full-stack skills.

I MOST value Forest Fire prevention in Portugal, since it seems so terribly urgent to me and I’ve seen them personally. After that I am really in line with things that improve people’s connection to nature and to one another.

I am looking to marry my skillset with the idea that I can solve real problems that I care about, and for inspiration.

I’m Carlos Medina, from Ecuador. Based in Lisbon for the last 4 years. I’m a project manager at a utility company. The types of causes that I value are equality among humans, climate action, and education. I am in the process of educating myself in the world of innovation and sustainability, therefore, I look forward to participating in this event.
Best regards.

Hi Sean!

Thanks for your welcome :slight_smile:

I’m sorry to let you know that I’m feeling sick and couldn’t sleep much during the night.

I don’t think I’ll make it through the event. I’ll try to be present maybe later in the afternoon if it makes sense.

Sorry for the late advise and best luck with the event!