Introductions: tell us about yourself

@Carolina @Gustavo great to have both of you here. You’re both all set for the events you applied for.

@Gustavo, Carolina mentioned you tried to apply for the Demo Day on the 3rd but were unable to. Can you try it again? I tested it just now and worked for me.

I had pushed an update last night so depending when you tried it might be that you just happened to apply while that was going live and the app was in a limbo state. I think it’ll work if you try again. If it doesn’t, please send me a screenshot of what it’s doing for you and I’ll add you manually - we have plenty of space at this point and would welcome you there.

Hello!

I’m Tânia, a Brazilian living in Lisbon for the past 6 years. I’m exploring social projects to contribute to. Excited to be part of this community!

Thank you,
Tânia

Tânia, welcome to the community. Looking forward to meeting you at one of our events. Can you take a sec and tell us a bit more about yourself following the template everyone used above:

Hi everyone!

*** Where are you from and where do you live now?**
I am originally from India, and I moved to Arizona to pursue my Master’s in Computer Science. I currently reside in Chicago, IL.

*** What do you do professionally?**
I am a Software Developer, with about 4 years of experience working with Java, Angular, and SQL.

*** What types of causes do you value most?**
I prioritize Gender equality, quality education and sustainable environment.

*** What brings you here and what do you hope to get by being involved in this project?**
I hope to meet and work with people with similar interests as me, and who are invested in giving back to the community.

1 Like

Great to have you @divya_vijayakumar. Looking forward to working with you! Let me know how the Bubble course goes and I’ll get you setup with access to the Message Everywhere Bubble app over the weekend.

• What is your name?

Mateo Huylebroeck

• Where are you from and where do you live now?

Belgium :belgium: based in Lisbon :portugal:

• What do you do professionally?

Purpose-driven UX/UI Designer / Product Designer with a background in Sustainable business development. (https://www.mateo-design.com/)

• What types of causes do you value most?

I am passionate about social impact initiatives, with a special emphasis on projects aimed at fostering inclusivity for vulnerable individuals within our society. One specific area that holds particular significance for me is the promotion of inclusivity for senior citizens.

What brings you here and what do you hope to get by being involved in this project?

As a purpose-driven Product Designer with a background in sustainable business development, I aim to contribute to meaningful projects and create a positive impact. My passion lies in leveraging design to drive positive change, and I see this community as an incredible opportunity to help and support these impactful initiatives.

You’re all set @Mateo96. Looking forward to having you at our Validation Day event. cheers

Hi, my name is Misha! I am from Kyiv, Ukraine, now live in Lisbon.
I am a life consultant and a coach for personal brands, currently co-founding a consulting agency in Ukraine that helps businesses form their mission and value philosophies.

• What types of causes do you value most? Mental health, sustainability and community building.
  • What brings you here and what do you hope to get by being involved in this project?
    I believe we can make this planet a better place and help people live happier lives, so I am looking for any means to impact. Problemattic resonates a lot.
1 Like

Welcome @Misha. Great to have you. You’re all set for Feb 17th. Please just let me know if you prefer the 11am slot or the 2pm slot for visitng Le Wagon that day for the customer feedback interviews.

Thank you, Sean, the 2pm slot will be great!

1 Like
  • What is your name?

My name is Sreeharsha.

I’m originally from Bangalore, India and now live in Tempe, Arizona.

I recently graduated with a master’s in Computer Engineering.

• What causes do you value?

I care about solving problems that impact society.

• Why are you involved in this project?

I want to solve meaningful problems and connect with others.

1 Like
  • What is your name?
    Mohamed Amine Dahouathi
    I am originally from Tunisia but now living in Portugal
    I work as a developer and am passionate about technology
    Humanitarian causes are very important to me
  • What brings you here and what do you hope to get by being involved in this project?
    I look forward to participating to improve my skills, expand my connections, and acquire the skills necessary to embark on an entrepreneurship journey
1 Like
  • What is your name?
    Nareg

Armenian Jordanian Canadian, moved to Lisbon

Software developer - Best at front-end app dev, can manage back-end

World peace, human and animal well-being

Work on something meaningful with capable folks.

1 Like
  • What is your name? - Priyank Singh
  • Where are you from and where do you live now? - Bengaluru, India
  • What do you do professionally? - working on NoDressCode, a no-code mentorship program for young girls in developing nations
  • What types of causes do you value most? - mental health, productivity, relationships, entrepreneurship, urban planning
  • What brings you here and what do you hope to get by being involved in this project? - I’m here to attend an event in 17th. I hope to meet inspiring people.
1 Like

@Priyank @nareg.jordanderk @Mohamed @sreeharsha Welcome and thanks for completing the application. You are all approved and I look forward to meeting you on Saturday. See you soon.

• What is your name?
My name is Samuele Romeo
I am from Milan, Italy, and now I am living in Lisbon
I am a MSc student at Nova SBE in Impact Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Climate Change (mitigation and adaptation), Physical and Mental Health
I have met Sean Tierney at an entrepreneurial bootcamp in Lisbon and I got to know the opportunities offered by Problemattic. I hope to meet enthusiast and passionate people in order to form a team that can solve real world problems and build impactful solutions.

1 Like
  • What is your name?
    Matteo :slight_smile:
    From Italy and I’ve just my new long-term base in Lisbon
    I am a B2B Business Developer. I use to create sales and marketing strategies and leverage AI to reach out prospects
    Poverty, Disequality
    I hope to have an impact in the future on disadvantage people. I want to learn now to apply the new information in the future
1 Like

@Samuele & @Matteo welcome. Great to have you here. Looking forward to meeting you both on Saturday!

Hello, I’m Naim Bouallagui, hailing from the vibrant landscapes of Tunisia and currently embracing the dynamic culture of Lisbon. As a software consultant, I’m deeply committed to leveraging technology to address complex human challenges. My journey in this field is driven by a passion to make a tangible difference in the world through innovative solutions.

I’ve joined this platform with a keen interest in expanding my professional network and further developing my soft skills. I believe that meaningful connections and continuous personal growth are key to creating impactful work. I’m eager to engage with like-minded individuals and communities who share a vision for a better future shaped by technology.

@naim good to have you here and welcome. Can you please use the intro template that everyone else used? Just copy/paste this thanks Introductions: tell us about yourself
Looking forward to meeting you Saturday.